Arigatò
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoE Arigatõ 03-02-13

5 posters

Go down

WoE Arigatõ 03-02-13 Empty WoE Arigatõ 03-02-13

Post by Xyothine Sun 3 Feb - 22:04

Xyothine
Xyothine

https://www.youtube.com/user/XyothinefRo?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

WoE Arigatõ 03-02-13 Empty Re: WoE Arigatõ 03-02-13

Post by Dafaq Mon 4 Feb - 15:23

afro

Dafaq

Back to top Go down

Post by Zuetto Mon 4 Feb - 21:55

nice intro xD

Zuetto

Back to top Go down

Post by Marmelade? Mon 4 Feb - 21:59

intro op but I dont like the music tbh :p overused

Marmelade?

Back to top Go down

Post by Xyothine Mon 4 Feb - 22:53

^^'

And if i put my videos on this topic is to have some of your advice, about my sura skill, because on the official Ragnarok forum , their is lot of french poeple whose wound me about : You canot play sura ect ect. . . but i don't care because they don't know playing that good as i do. So can you give me some advice, what to do, what's wrong in my video. And if you like it, just put an Like on youtube, thanks !!
Arigato Gozaimasu Smile
Xyothine
Xyothine

Back to top Go down

Post by Zuetto Mon 4 Feb - 22:57

well I'll see it again tomorrow but for now I remember some little things:

against aurora in prontera, when they rush on us u are killing all ppl in front but u are not taking care of the Shuras in us ( doing cursed circle )
so try to focus first of all on the enemy on us, then on the front line! that's important Smile

and when the enemys are under the "neutral barrier" of mechanic ( well I'm not sure about the skill name tbh xD is the yellow area one!!! ) u can't hit them with gate of hell level 10 bec is like if they are under a pneuma,
use asura or gate of hell level 4

for now is all, I'll check again tomorrow evening when I'm back from uni Smile

gn8 and don't care about random flames on rocard...90% of them don't rly know how to play...hi rnr, hi stasis? hi elements?....... well let's stop the list or we will never end. byebye P:

Zuetto

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafaq Tue 5 Feb - 15:28

The intro is totally OMG , nice one

Last siege we were really too less to have ppl playing specific rules like DCC (defensive cursed cicle) and OCC (offensive cursed cicle) so, if it happens again that we are that low numbers (and with no bragi), try to focus on a ground crontrol, means that everything in our LP should be always KILLED, no matter what.
If our LP is clean, the other guildmates can precast and have a nice siege. If we start to push around and chase randoms, the others will follow like nubs.

Keep doing video plx so we can see our mistakes!

p.s in that usless Payon castle, i heard in ts :" no u can come, i passed on the left i passed on the right , blabla " when merli (the woe leader) said to wait on the warp and make a FULL FORCE rush, so basically i dont understand whats is usefull to go around solo and try ur "luck?" on killing randoms.

Woe is about group, not single chars going around solo because they are equipped, and believe me there are some guys in the guild playing siege with 6 gls equipped, and they are still playing "defensive" for the the guild

Dafaq

Back to top Go down

Post by Xyothine Tue 5 Feb - 18:06

I'm agree with both of you :p And Zue, for the Neutral Barrier, i had a lot of lags, and i didn't see that he was under that sh*t of skill :p But when i see it, i all time use GoH lvl 4 ^^' Don't worry. At the end, i'm doing to do my best, and i'll continue to record our WoE, i know that a WoE recorded by me, in my position its a bit difficult, because i'm a sura. But i try all the time to do my best, i want to be an excellent Sura. . . But isn't that easy. So thank you for your advice, i need it Smile And i don't care about free random Troll. . . They are only Jalous !! Very Happy *I Hope* =^p
Xyothine
Xyothine

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluse-chan Tue 5 Feb - 21:41

Even though it was already said, your intro is really sugoi desu!
Apart from the music choice I liked your video very much.
Thank you for sharing. It helps a lot for watching our gameplay.

A first +1 to Hunto's (Ivan's) posting! I agree to all his terms.
In addition, also the uninformed absences have to be reduced to the minimum that the effort regarding organizing / planning and stuff is not wasted. It is really annoying if it continues like this.

At this video you can see quite often that our people are not gathered all together. I already told Merli about it. I noticed it since the beginning I started playing siege with you in combination with tribute. Especially as Bishop you notice it in terms of buffing and stuff. We did not have this issue with the boobs.

Well, anyways, now we are one guild, therefore, please do not underestimate the gathering in front of a castle or warps. Check your partylist if you are not sure. Control how many HP bars you see on the list and when it seems almost complete you can be certain to be in the right place. It sounds stupid to say of me but the simple things can sometimes count the most. =)
I think we could have avoided a bunch of failing if everyone would have expectedly waited for Merli's countdown before going in. That is why I felt the need to point it out again.
Maybe it is gonna work better the next siege and hopefully I won't get another huge disconnect inbetween again. It was also really annoying and I am sorry for that.

To add at the end before I get flamed / blamed again...
I do not mean to make any kind of rules where people have to stick to. It is only my humble opinion about last siege(s) and I do not intend to offend anyone. And if you disagree with my wiriting than it is how it is. It won't affect me in any way. My aim is simply to play nice productive sieges. Nobody is perfect and we just have to work on ourself with every siege. That's all. pig
Fluse-chan
Fluse-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Xyothine Wed 6 Feb - 16:24

Yes i'm totally agree with you. Because i think, even if we haven't so Gls and so one, the perfect gameplay, our main objectif is to stay in a pact, so we will be more powerfull, the only thing is that some Sura must be out of our LP to protect it, but we are training, don't worrry, we will make amazing things, we need to have a lot of people. . . And practice, and at the end, all time stay together !!
Xyothine
Xyothine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down